The Salad Table Offers Hydroponic Supplies
The Salad Table came into being when we decided to share our gardening hobby with others by offering hydroponic supplies. With hydroponics, you don’t even need a green thumb to grow fantastic herbs, veggies, and vine crops wherever you live with no weeds, bending or toxic chemicals. Ordering you hydroponic supplies online from us will give you a vegetable garden growing on a table, you’ll have access to the freshest greens and herbs without having to leave home to buy them or paying premium prices.
What You Can Expect From the Salad Table Regarding Hydroponic Supplies Online
When you make your online order for hydroponic supplies from us here is what you can expect:
- We use the very same hydroponic supplies that we offer for sale to grow our herbs and vegetables so you can be sure that they will work for you.
- Our online orders are shipped quickly and generally arrive within five business days in Brisbane, Ipswich, or Toowoomba and five to seven business days everywhere else in Australia.
- We accept Afterpay and Zip Pay so you can get the hydroponic supplies we offer for sale and pay for them in interest-free instalments.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Hydroponic Supplies For Sale
While growing a garden with hydroponics doesn’t need the same green thumb as a traditional garden or farm, there are a few common mistakes people make when they look for hydroponic supplies for sale. To help you avoid them, we compiled this shortlist:
- Because plants in a hydroponic system are not in soil, the Ph level of the nutrient solution is of vital importance. We have designed our nutrient solution with PH in mind and have never had to manually adjust it in our own salad tables by following the instructions included with the nutrient solution we sell.
- We prefer to place our salad tables in areas that get a lot of sun, and it is very light and easy to move so you can change its position with ease. If you do not have access to much sun, you will need grow lamps. Make sure that they provide enough of the right kind of light for your garden.
- Hydroponic techniques and technology are continually innovating, so make sure to check back with us occasionally to see if there are any new products or methods that can benefit you.
Why Customers Should Use the Salad Table
Our family business began in the picturesque town to Coominya, about an hour west of Brisbane. We’d moved there to farm and soon became disillusioned with the standard system by which fresh vegetables and herbs were delivered from farm to table via several intermediaries while the price went up and the quality went down. We realised there had to be a better way and came up with the Salad Table to enable anyone to grow their own vegetables and herbs even if they lack a green thumb. This story is why we offer hydroponic supplies online so our customers can have access to fresh produce at a fraction of the price in the stores. Contact us today to learn more about the hydroponic supplies we offer for sale.