The Benefits of Juicing
Juicing has become very popular in the last few years and for me the reason I juice is so that i don't have to chew...Just kidding. Seriously, the benefits are amazing when it comes to your health and lifestyle -
- it provides and promotes healthy eating habits
- the body receives huge amounts of micronutrients
- it's a delicious way to incorporate some of the not so tasty but healthy produce you wouldn't normally eat
- it aids in weight loss as drinking juice can provide you with the feeling of being full and is a very healthy alternative to unhealthy snacks
- there is very little or no waste of your veggies
- your body will absorb immune boosting nutrients very quickly
- you decide what goes into your juice, no more sugar and preservatives
- it's an easy way to prepare a meal and an even easier way to clean up afterwards
- it's quick, easy and very effective
- it provides calorie reduction without nutrient deprivation
Juicing offers many life-enhancing health benefits including a faster, more efficient way to absorb immune boosting nutrients naturally found in fruits and vegetables. It provides a way to access digestive enzymes typically locked away in the fiber matrix of whole fruits and vegetables. Most commercial juices are processed and lacking in nutrition while freshly juiced fruits and vegetables are loaded with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Drinking fresh juice can help us adopt healthier eating patterns. For those of us who do not traditionally consume many fruits and vegetables, incorporating fresh juice can be a fun and different approach to increasing consumption of these important plant foods for improved health and wellness. If reaching your weight loss goals are an important factor in your life, then you really should give juicing a go.
What makes juicing so special?
Juicing removes the insoluble fiber from fruit and vegetables and turns it into liquid form. While fiber is an important part of a healthy diet, removing the insoluble fiber allows for better absorption of specific health promoting phytonutrients including enzymes. By removing the fibers and consuming fruits and vegetables in liquid form, we are providing a nutrient delivery system to our bodies that allows individuals who would otherwise have difficulty consuming whole vegetables the opportunity to reap the numerous benefits vegetables have to offer.